In late December 2016, VELESSTROY obtained License to Preserve Sites of Cultural Heritage from Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation.
Now that VELESSTROY may do the following jobs:
• Develop designs for preserving, repairing, restoring and accommodating, and re-constructing and reinforcing sites of cultural and historical significance in an engineering manner.
• Repair, restore and re-construct roofing and structural steel.
• Repair, restore and preserve cladding structures and bracing systems.
• Repair, restore, preserve and re-construct bases and foundations, and masonry works and structures.
• Accommodate utilities, and equipment, and power supply systems.